I was hoping someone could clarify for me town rules/bylaws about motor vehicle parking on a single family residential property, specifically:
- Is there a maximum number of vehicles that may be parked on a single family lot?
- Is there any rule about the vehicles parked on a property being operational/ in use?
- Is there a regulation about whether vehicles must be parked on a paved area vs. grass or dirt?
- I believe there is a regulation about the amount of frontage that may be taken up by a paved parking area, but I would appreciate clarification on that.
- Is there a limitation to the amount of time vehicles may be parked on public streets?
- I believe the bylaws state any vehicle in a driveway must be parked at least 10 feet from the street - if this is indeed true, what is the reason for this distance?
Thank you for your help!
18 Wesson Rd